Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Thank you Secret Buddy



Thank you One Skein Secret Buddy. I received your package yesterday, well actually it arrived on Monday but it was at my neighbors apt and since I got home really late I had to wait to yesterday to get it.

I LOVE IT... How did you know I love Frida Kahlo. Schaefer Yarns are great and I now have 400 lovely yards to whatever I want for ME! ..... Im drooling.. the colors are amazing.



Thank you for the lovely note and I hope that all is well with your family. Have you been spoiled by your secret buddy yet?

Once again... thank you so much.

4 comments:

Nancy Wetmore-Mathews said...

I still love that damn yarn. I have to get some for myself...

Anonymous said...

HOORAY!! yes, we're all great, and I have been spoiled!!

glad you like it!!

AngeliasKnitting said...

Beautiful yarn! What are you going to use it for?????? :-)

Anonymous said...

Can you make one of these with it?

http://www.ananova.com/news/story/sm_1879263.html?menu=