Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Paris...oh paris

My sleepless nights are over.

I can feel free to leave my home now and not be attached to my cell phone if she called.

After 23 days of not cleaning my apartment are over.. I will be able to see my floor now.

After 23 of not fulfilling any erotic fantasies are over...now I just have to find an gorgeous Australian bungee jumper who dances salsa and enjoys peanut butter and jelly sandwiches.

I will be able to knit for fun and not to push away the tears from flowing freely on the train as I read headlines from newspapers.

I will be able to stand proudly and wear my new Jimmy Choo shoes and my Free Paris t-shirt.

Paris is free ... Paris is free.

Yeah right...who said membership doesn't have its privileges.

I will celebrate when those falsely accused are released from jail and they all should run into their moms SUV after waving to hundreds of photographers and getting paid millions for a television interview.

1 comment:

Nancy Wetmore-Mathews said...

Don't playa hate;)

Hey did she wear a crocheted poncho? No, then she's not as cool as Martha...