Sunday, December 24, 2006

Twas the night before Christmas ...

Twas the night before Christmas and all through the house, not a thing was organized, no not in my house.

It has been a while since my last blog entry and for this I apologize but I work retail and that is all I have to say.

The few knitted gifts that I planned have been wrapped except for the cardigan that I was planning to give my mom. I really should have started a lot earlier than I did, she will get it this winter... considering it is 55 degrees in December she will have it ready for the summer snowfall.

I have worked the last six days and it is finally catching up to me and if it wasn't for the nap that I took today...I would be asleep underneath this table.

So for now this is my quasi entry for the night....more to come.

I promise there will be more soon.....

Get the cookies ready for Santa !!!

No comments: