Thursday, October 18, 2007

Thank you ..

Just a note ...

I would like to thank everyone for all the lovely messages and thoughts on the passing of my cousin Robert last week. He was an amazing man who was loved by everyone who knew him and he will be missed. Another angel to protect the whole family ...

So am in Florida again... this time Orlando with my family.
Sea World, Disney, and lots of time with all the great nieces and nephews this week.

I did no knitting ... but I have two new recruits into the knitting universe, one being my niece Nina. Only for her would I cut the plastic cord of my circular clover needles so she would be comfortable with creating the stitches.

I have tons of pictures to share with you all.

The highlight was taking all the great grand kids to the portrait studio to get a group shot for my mom for the holidays. She will love it ...

1 comment:

Harlem Purl said...

Again, I'm sorry for your loss. I'll see you on Saturday.